UluRx’s management of your personal health information (PHI) and your PHI rights are included in our HIPAA authorization. Click here to view.
We collect information about you in various ways when you use our Services. We collect personal information you provide to us. For example, we collect your name, picture, email address, postal address, phone number, fax number, personal habits, demographics and other information you provide us on our Services. We also collect credit card numbers and other payment information if you purchase products or our services from us or from an affiliated health care provider or pharmacy through our Services. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect on our Services.
If you become a patient of a healthcare provider affiliated with UluRx, with your consent we may collect health information about you relating to your treatment such as your medical history and allergies to medications to provide you with continuous services through other affiliated health care providers.
When you visit our Website, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you visit our Website your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and the website you visited before our site are logged automatically. We also collect information about your usage and activity and information about your device, such as your device and operating system type, wireless carrier, and device IDs, on our mobile applications.
Web Beacons. We may collect information using Web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our Website or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
Use of Information We Collect.
We use personal information collected through our Services for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Services or in connection with our services. For example, we may use your information to:
- Operate and improve our Website, products, and services;
- Understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Website, products, and services;
- Connect you with a healthcare professional for consultation and treatment;
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Provide and deliver products and services you request;
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about new contests, promotions, and rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by UluRx and our selected partners;
- Link or combine it with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Resolve any disputed charges with banks and/or our payment processing partners; and
- Verify your identity and administer your account, including processing your payments and fulfilling your orders.
- Protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
UluRx may store and process personal information in the United States and other countries.
Sharing of Personal Information.
Our Services allow you to connect and share your actions, content, and information on third party websites and services. Please be mindful of your own privacy needs as you choose who to connect with and what to share and make public. We cannot control the privacy or security of information you choose to make public.
We do not share your personal information with third parties other than as follows:
- with your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties, such as physicians and other health care providers when you request a consultation or pharmacy services;
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work for us and need access to your information to do that work;
- in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company.
We may share aggregated or deidentified information that does not identify any individual about our users.
Security of Your Personal Information.
UluRx takes reasonable steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Your Information Choices and Changes.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from UluRx by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we will cease to send you any communications. To opt out, either click the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of the email or reply to the email with the word “unsubscribe” in the body of the reply email.
You may also send requests about your contact preferences, changes to your information including requests to opt-out of sharing your personal information with third parties by emailing care@Ulurx.com.
Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our website.
Third Party Pixels and Cookies
These cookies do not contain personally identifiable information, however, it may be possible for our third-party business partners to combine it with other information in order to identify your email address or other personally identifiable information about you.
For example, the cookies may reflect de-identified demographic or other data linked to data you voluntarily have submitted to us, e.g., your email address, which we may share with a data provider solely in hashed, non-human readable form. By using our Service, you agree that us and our third-party partners may store, sell, port, combine with other data, monetize, utilize and otherwise use either (i) the personally indefinable information about you that we share with them, or (ii) the personally identifiable information they discover and/or identify as described above.
Changes to this Policy.
UluRx may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Updated” date above.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at care@UluRx.com or send us a note at: UluRx, 4425 East Agave Road Suite 110, Phoenix Arizona 85044.
Thanks again for using UluRx. We are here for you.