Have you ever wondered what it is and how it is different from Retinol products you can buy at the drugstore and department store?
A breakdown of Tretinoin and our prescription-strength skincare::
- Topical form of retinoid applied to the skin.
- Derivative of Vitamin A prescribed for 40+ years.
- Signs of aging skin linked to Vitamin A & collagen depletion.
- OTC creams contain retinol—retinoid is more potent & Rx-only.
- Clinically proven to generate rapid skin cell turnover to boost collagen levels.
- Hydrates the skin & reduces deep lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet.
- Less expensive than OTC creams with added benefits of Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide.
Shop UluRx to get skin glowing!
Tags: tretinoin, customized skincare, prescription skincare, prescription-strength skincare, crepey skin, retin-a, healthy skin, skincare, skin, skin care, get rid of crepey skin, retina